Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 28 - Stuck


Am I the only one who feels that every breath I take that I am happy, is a miracle?
These days a smile can feel so close to a blessing, I often wonder if it truly is.

I feel stuck. The past keeps holding me back. I need to let go of it all, but for some reason I can't seem to figure out how. The past 6 years have formed me into the person that I am today.

Looking back, I think that who I was when I was 12 would be proud of the person that that I have become, by far not proud of all of the decisions I have made, but proud of the over all person.

I can't quite seem to figure out how to take the leap from child to adult but it is something that I only have awhile to figure out. Come graduation (107 days!) my life will drastically change.

Now, to enjoy those 107...

No comments:

Post a Comment