Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145 - Toto, I Don't Think We're in Kansas Anymore


Today has been... interesting. It started with me waking up way early to go to a work meeting that I didn't know had been canceled.

Then I had an appointment for my ankle which turned into standing in a stairwell panicking and several funnel clouds formed and tornadoes touched down all around me. We were in the center of the storm. One funnel cloud was only a fourth of a mile from where I was. can you say scary?

Once I actually got into my appointment I had an x-ray taken of my ankle. It turns out it was broken when I hurt it a year and a half ago and never fully healed. good to know....

Now I'm stuck in an air cast and cant work for at least 2 weeks.

and this was just the first half of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment