Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 154 - Looking Back


Looking back, I regret a lot of things.
I regret not playing outside more.
I regret not enjoying the simple things.
I regret not saying what I felt was needed.
I regret being afraid of strangers.
I regret not enjoying the pool.
I regret growing up as fast I did.

What I'm trying to say here, is I regret not using my childhood when I had it. I wish with all of my soul that I could go back for just one day and truly enjoy everything that you only truly can when you're young.

I would give anything to have one day where I don't have a care in the world. Nothing to worry about, nothing to do, nothing to stress over, no one to please but myself, and to not care what the rest of the world thought.

I'm getting sick of this whole adult thing quickly. It's not as fun as it's hyped up to be. I'd much rather be blowing bubbles, swinging on a swing set, and having endless energy then doing what I have been lately.

Stress is a bad thing.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment