Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 51 - Choices

Life is filled with choices. Some as simple as which street to turn onto or what shoes to wear. Some are more difficult. Life changing and hard.

Were all faced with choices each and every day. We think them through, figure out which is best, and take a leap of faith into the great unknown.



lately, my life has been filled with more of the hard choices then the simple ones. I know that what I have chosen is what is best for me. I know where I want to end up and I think that I'm finally on my way, but at the same time I feel rather stuck.

No one truly undserstands the choices I've made or what led me to choose them. No one understands the thoughts spiraling through my head every moment, and no one knows how relieved yet scared I feel knowing that I just took the first real step into my future.

I know that from this point there is no backing down nad no giving up. Frankly, i wouldn't want to even if I had the choice. I know that now it's my responsibility to prove to everyone else that the path I have turned onto is what is truly better for me.

My life belongs to me, and I know that my future is bright. I know that if I stay on this path I can and will do great things. I know a lot more now then I did even 2 short months ago. I know what I want and I know how I want to get it.


Also, just a week ago I stated that I wasn't a belieber, yet today, through two songs, I started to become one. Not because he's hot and his voice is heavenly, and i sure have not sunken to the level of needing to marry him. Simply because they spoke to me in a way a song never has. It showed my what I need to strive for and expressed some of my own thoughts.

If you get the chance listen to Pray and Down to the Earth by Justin Bieber. They may seem pety, but in a way they changed my life.


This is probably rambled beyond belief and nearly impossible to understand, and for that I apologize, but I got out what I wanted to, just not in the proper order.

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you Em, and I trust that you made the right decision for yourself. You are right girl! Your future IS bright!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete