Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 65 - Small Things


I have no clue why, but lately I've been doing A LOT of deep thinking. It's come to my attention that the smallest of details make up the biggest of pictures.

Tiny beliefs and feelings that we have create our whole personality. they define us in ways we never thought they were.

Here are the small things that have made me into the person I am.

- Shame is not a word in my vocabulary. Neither is regret.
- Pride is something I hold on to just a little bit too tightly.
- I've convinced myself to trust no one.
- I don't let my guard down anymore. Not even for those I did just recently.
- I don't deal with the shit stuff people throw at me.
- I escape through music.
- I'll do what it takes to get me to a better place.
- I'm very good at acting.

As single things they seem like nothing, but add all of those up, spend 2 hours with me, and you'll see that those are the things that make me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment