Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 89 - Beginnings


I view spring as a time for new beginnings, not just in the world around us, but in life as well.

The past two months have been filled with constant battles and life changing decisions.
Today, I saw the light. I am officially done with high school and will start college in the fall. This isn't the path I intended to take, but with a little perseverance and a lot of decision making and thinking I finished two months before I originally would have.

I've come to realize sometimes the path we think we are supposed to take isn't the one for us and that even though it seems illogical sometimes God has to drag you down to rock bottom so that he can bring you back up to where he needs you to be.

My new beginning started today and I am so thankful for it.

Tweet of the Day: Done with highschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment