Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100 - Extraordinary


I wanted a fantastic picture today. I mean it is day 100. That's a pretty big deal. Today ended up to be nothing special but a it was filed with many small things that never happen.

Today I:
- Didn't wear any make-up.
- Let my phone die, it's still dead too.
- Realized being connected 24/7 isn't that great.
- Deep Cleaned my room.
- Learned to do that you must make it a disaster.
- Cried listening to a Taylor Swift song.
- Realized I own too much pink for not liking pink.

Tweet of the Day:
We cannot direct the wind... But we can adjust the sails.

and just a fact, my room isn't as small as it looks in this. My bed was moved out really far so that I could walk behind it and clean all of what should have been under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment