Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94 - Empty


today I thought long and hard about what to take a picture of. Nothing came to mind.
Ya see the hardest thing about this whole thing to me is that I can't take pictures of an emotion.
I can't properly share what I'm going through day to day with just one picture.
I can share what I did, ate, or saw, but rarely what I felt or thought about.

This year has been the most trying and difficult of any.
It's been filled with decisions I never wanted to make.
A lot of maturing and growing up has been done.
Changes have been made that changed everythng.
Looking back they were all very needed, but hard all the same.

Today I'm not posting a picture. Today I'm just leaving it with the fact that there is so much more going on then what the pictures I do post show.

Tweet of the Day:
Maturity begins to grow when you can sense you concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment