Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 112 - Baby Feet


Today I got to babysit the most precious little boy ever. Whenever he was in his bouncy seat he had his little feet crossed and it was just too cute not to take a picture of. I love baby feet, so tiny, yet so pudgy. :)

and here's a story of my night last night. I went to the church nursery and pulled out my camera. It wouldn't turn on. I panicked. Like it was legit broken. I called my mom and she said we'd figure it out. I took the battery and card out. I decided to put them back in. When i got to the card i opened the door to where it should go. It popped and smoke literally was coming out of my camera.

My mom and I went to Best Buy. My camera is shipped off to who knows where for them to try to fix it. I cried, very hard, in a Best Buy. I have a loaner camera right now, but if mine is not fixable I get to keep the loaner due to the fact that my warranty let's me since the one I'm using is the most comparable to the one that broke.

That's a really long story short but while I'm adjusting to this camera please be understanding that my pics might be a little.. off. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment